Save your dentures for all the joys that life can bring. With effective treatment and care, dentures can improve your smile for a lifetime of happiness. Listed below are important facts regarding dentures:
– Can be easily removed and modified or replaced as necessary.
– Restore speaking, chewing, and eating skills that have become lost or impaired due to tooth loss.
– Fill out your smile, which will make social settings and your work environment more successful, as well as increase your self-esteem and work to promote a positive self-image.
– Missing teeth can change your facial structure and make it look weaker, often due to a collapsed facial structure, which can be fixed by dentures.
– Dentures are easy to clean because of an easy to remove procedure that allows for stress-free soaking every night.
– Crafted to replace a single tooth or a few at a time, called partial dentures, or even entire rows of teeth we call complete dentures.
– Dentures can be created to fill in gaps and spaces left behind by missing teeth. If left unchecked, these voids would be able to cause nearby teeth to relocate as well as increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
Don’t wait until it’s too late for dentures. If you would like to know if you need dentures, please book an oral exam with Dr. William Robison and our team at Whispering Pines Dental at our dentist office in Las Vegas, Nevada, by calling us at 702-384-5070. We can help you choose the right service for a brighter smile!